Introduction?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheRealDimmy, Aug 15, 2019.

1. TheRealDimmy

TheRealDimmy Discord : Dimmy#0073

Hiya, I'm Dimmy, I've been Dimmy for 3 years now. I usually don't do introductions, 'cause I don't usually know what to put in em, but I saw Mia do one and I said to my self, "Screw it, who cares lol". So here is my "barely even tried" introduction.

I'm 14, I will be in high school when the summer ends, my main source of contacting people is through discord, If you for whatever reason don't have it, I highly suggest getting it. My IGN is TheRealDimmy/Dimbot_ so if you see me, don't be afraid to throw ha- I mean say hi.

I found Galaxico in June when a friend of mine asked me to try this new Skyblock server with him. First thoughts were "holy shit this looks like a big server." Everything was professionally crafted and it really felt like a real server that's been open for 2 years. The logo, the server, everything about had this feeling of professionalism behind it.

If someone asks how I would describe my self in 3 words, it would be "Holy fuck, what did you do this time." It's not even 3 words! When I take walks around the house because I'm bored or I need food/water, I somehow always injure my self someway, either banged my shin against the leg of a table or I accidentally somehow shoved my elbow up my nose, I've always found a way to accidentally cause harm to my self.

Apparently, Mia also included what games she played, so I guess I'll do that too. Minecraft was the first game I truly enjoyed and played. My first memory of Minecraft comes from SSundee, playing Blood N Bones crafting a wooden armor. When I first tried this, I couldn't imagine why it wouldn't work, until I realized 3 months later it was a mod pack. Sometime during my middle school years, I had the chance to completely annihilate TBNRFrags and Lachlan in viewers vs creators battle. The only thing that really mattered was that I was on stream, and I killed Lachlan. That was it. I remember when I flexed this on top of all my friends that didn't give a shit but still pretended to just so I could feel good. I thank those guys to the stars. I also play TF2 for quite a while lol.

Shit this got too long. uhhhhhhhh bye
  2. Mia

Mia Staff Manager ‍‍‍‍ ‍

Very nice! You seem like a really fun person! I am glad that we work together in a team! :)