Introductions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mia, Aug 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mia

Mia Staff Manager ‍‍‍‍ ‍

Hey there. Today I just wanted to share some information you can and should be using when introducing yourself in this kind of channel. You are of course not required to introduce yourself. However, it is very recommended.

I recommend sharing your Name, Discord, and Minecraft IGN. I recommend this because it lets players get to know you, and makes for a great introduction. Plus, maybe they could contact you on Discord if they needed anything. Whether it’s that they wanted to play with you, or just wanted to simply talk, they’ll have their Discord to contact you at anytime they need you to. Again, I’m gonna mention that this is not needed at all. If you don’t feel comfortable sharing this information then please don’t. I am just giving you some ideas to help you introduce yourselves.

Another few things you could share is maybe how you found Galaxcios. Or maybe just give a general introduction paragraph explaining who you are as a person and what you like doing. You could share your favorite sports, colors, hobbies, foods, etc.

Anyways, I’m this is a great way to make new friends and meet brand new people from around the world. Thanks for reading this thread!

Mia
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.