Mia’s Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mia, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Mia

Mia Staff Manager ‍‍‍‍ ‍

Hey everyone! If you don’t already know me, then I am the Staff Manager if Galaxcios. I thought it would be fun to post my own introduction so you could all get to know me. If you would like to post an introduction too, then you can on the channel!

Alright. My name is Mia. I applied and was accepted to the Staff team of Galaxcios in about July. I have taken my job seriously ever since. I do try my best and try not to be too serious. I still love to joke around in real life, and online. I find jokes that are weird and relatable super funny. I am currently in High School. I personally prefer not to share my age, but I am sure some of you already know. I live in America and am proudly an American citizen. However, a fun fact is that I am actually a dual citizen. When I was a little girl, I was born in America. We soon moved to rob Canada and lived there for about 9 years. Then, some tragic events occurred and I moved back to America. The funny thing is, is that I can call myself both a Canadian and an American. I enjoy spending time with friends and family when I can. I love playing video games and it has always been my favorite thing to do. I play video games such as Overwatch, Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto, Tomb Raider, etc.

Anyways, that was my introduction! It’s great to meet all of you! I’d be glad to see some more introductions on the channel! Thanks!

-Mia
  2. TheRealDimmy

TheRealDimmy Discord : Dimmy#0073

If you don't mind telling me, do you live in the Northwest, North, or Northeast?
  3. Mia

Mia Staff Manager ‍‍‍‍ ‍

I live in Buffalo, NY.
  4. cnisolution2

cnisolution2 New Member